Hunter Trial - Schedule
Saturday 15th September 2018
At Trebudannon (Point to Point course), St. Columb Major, TR8 4LP
By kind permission of P.R. Weldhen Esq. & D. Knight Esq.
Competitors must be 12yrs and under on 15.09.18. Ponies not to exceed 14.2hh and not to have competed at a BE event with any rider.
|3||Dark Challenger Open||2ft 6|
|5||Moonstep Open||2ft 9|
For a Lark Junior Open
Competitors must be 16yrs and under on 15.09.18.
The Bruce Holt Challenge Cup will be presented to the winner of this class.
|7||The Cornish Open||3ft 3|
Rosettes and prizes in kind as available.
CLOSING DATE FOR ENTRIES Monday 10th September.
Entry Fee: £26 and £45 Per Pair (Class 4)
Times available from here from Thursday 13th September
Course may be walked from 2pm on Friday 14th September. ALL dogs must be kept on a lead at all times.
NO ENTRY FEE WILL BE RETURNED AFTER ENTRIES CLOSE ON MONDAY 10th September
- Anyone mounted must wear Protective Headwear to the minimum standard of either PAS 015 or VG01.040 2014-12 with a BSI Kitemark or Inspec IC Mark with a harness properly adjusted and fastened. Fixed peaks are not permitted Cross Country
- Back protectors are compulsory for XC. They must be BETA approved and appropriately labelled “Level 3 body protector”, with the year of 2009 shown on the label manufactured in the year 2009 or after
- Any person eliminated may continue but must give way to other competitors. If necessary, officials may order any person to leave the course to prevent safety from being compromised
- The organisers will not be held responsible for any accident or injury to any rider, spectator or animal in connection with this event
- Stop watches are not permitted
- Head cams are permitted however they are worn at your own risk
A vet will be on call but not in permanent attendance.
Queries can be directed to: Chairman - Katie Hancock 07917 227470 firstname.lastname@example.org / Secretary - Sian Barnicoat 07988 670230 email@example.com
Late Entries will be subject to a £4 surcharge.