Hunter Trial Postponed
Due to the recent deluge of rain, we have no choice but to postpone the Hunter Trial from Saturday 16th to Sunday 8th October.
All entries will be automatically transferred, we appreciate that this date may not be suitable to some competitors and will issue a full refund to those that contact either Katie Hancock, Chairman or Sian Barnicoat, Secretary by Wednesday 4th October.
Entries will re-open until Wednesday 4th October.
Hunter Trial - Schedule
Sunday 8th October 2017
At Trebudannon (Point to Point course), St. Columb Major, TR8 4LP
By kind permission of P.R. Weldhen Esq. & D. Knight Esq.
Competitors must be 12yrs and under on 08.10.17. Ponies not to exceed 14.2hh and not to have competed at a BE event with any rider.
|3||Dark Challenger Open||2ft 6|
|4||Moonstep Open||2ft 9|
For a Lark Junior Open
Competitors must be 16yrs and under on 16.09.17.
The Bruce Holt Challenge Cup will be presented to the winner of this class.
|6||The Cornish Open||3ft 3|
Rosettes to 8th place and prizes in kind as available.
CLOSING TIME FOR ENTRIES Wednesday 4th October 2017 10:00 am.
Entry Fee: £26
Times available from here from Thursday 5th October
Course may be walked from 2pm on Friday 6th October. ALL dogs must be kept on a lead at all times.
NO ENTRY FEE WILL BE RETURNED AFTER ENTRIES CLOSE ON 4th October
- Anyone mounted must wear Protective Headwear to the minimum standard of either PAS 015 or VG01.040 2014-12 with a BSI Kitemark or Inspec IC Mark with a harness properly adjusted and fastened. Fixed peaks are not permitted Cross Country
- Back protectors are compulsory for XC. They must be BETA approved and appropriately labelled “Level 3 body protector”, with the year 2000 or 2009 shown on the label manufactured in the year 2000 or after
- Any person eliminated may continue but must give way to other competitors. If necessary, officials may order any person to leave the course to prevent safety from being compromised
- The organisers will not be held responsible for any accident or injury to any rider, spectator or animal in connection with this event
- Stop watches are not permitted
- Head cams are permitted however they are worn at your own risk
A vet will be on call but not in permanent attendance.
Queries can be directed to: Chairman - Katie Hancock 07917 227470 / Secretary - Sian Barnicoat 07988 670230
Late Entries will be subject to a £4 surcharge.