One Day Event - Schedule
Saturday 1st September 2018
At Trebudannon (Point to Point course), St. Columb Major, TR8 4LP
By kind permission of P.R. Weldhen Esq. & D. Knight Esq.
|1||Trebudannon Open||2ft 3||BD Intro Test B (2009)|
|2||Trekenning Open||2ft 6||BE 90 Dressage Test 95 (2012)|
|3||Nankelly Open||2ft 9||BE 90 Dressage Test 96 (2016))|
|4||Winnards Perch Junior Open
(Competitors must be 16 yrs or under on 01.09.18)
|2ft 9||PC 90 Eventing Test (2013)|
|5||Cornish Open||3ft 3||BE 100 Dressage Test 108 (2016)|
The Committee reserves the right to subdivide and/or cancel any class. A ballot system will operate if necessary.
Rosettes and prizes in kind as available. A rosette will be awarded to the highest placed FBHSC member in each class.
CLOSING DATE FOR ENTRIES Sunday 26th August 2018
Entry Fee: £45
Times available from here from Thursday 30th August
Course may be walked from 2pm on Friday 31st August. ALL dogs must be kept on a lead at all times.
NO ENTRY FEE WILL BE RETURNED AFTER 26th AUGUST
Competitors must provide their own number bibs.
The event will be judged under British Eventing rules (www.britisheventing.co.uk) unless specified differently below:
- Anyone mounted must wear Protective Headwear to the minimum standard of either PAS 015 or VG01.040 2014-12 with a BSI Kitemark or Inspec IC Mark with a harness properly adjusted and fastened. Fixed peaks are not permitted Cross Country
- Back protectors are compulsory for XC. They must be BETA approved and appropriately labelled “Level 3 body protector” with the year 2009 shown on the label manufactured in the year 2009 or after
- Any person eliminated may continue but must give way to other competitors. If necessary, officials may order any person to leave the course to prevent safety from being compromised
- The organisers will not be held responsible for any accident or injury to any rider, spectator or animal in connection with this event
- Stop watches are not permitted
- Head cams are permitted however they are worn at your own risk
A vet will be on call.
Queries can be directed to: Chairman - Katie Hancock 07917 227470 email@example.com / Secretary - Sian Barnicoat 07988 670230 firstname.lastname@example.org
Late Entries will be subject to a £5 surcharge.