One Day Event - Schedule
Saturday 2nd September 2017
At Trebudannon (Point to Point course), St. Columb Major, TR8 4LP
By kind permission of P.R. Weldhen Esq. & D. Knight Esq.
|1||Trebudannon Open||2ft 3||PC Walk & Trot Test (2013)|
|2||Trekenning Open||2ft 6||BE 90 Dressage Test 95 (2012)|
|3||Nankelly Open||2ft 9||BE 90 Dressage Test 96 (2016))|
|4||Winnards Perch Junior Open
(Competitors must be 16 yrs or under on 02.09.16)
|2ft 9||PC 90 Eventing Test (2013)|
|5||Stephens Scown Open||3ft 3||BE 100 Dressage Test 107 (2016)|
The Committee reserves the right to subdivide and/or cancel any class. A ballot system will operate if necessary.
Rosettes to 8th place and prizes in kind as available. A rosette will be awarded to the highest placed FBHSC member in each class.
CLOSING DATE FOR ENTRIES Wednesday 25th August 2017
Entry Fee: £45
Times available from here from Thursday 31st August
Course may be walked from 2pm on Friday 1st September. ALL dogs must be kept on a lead at all times.
NO ENTRY FEE WILL BE RETURNED AFTER 25th AUGUST
Competitors must provide their own number bibs.
The event will be judged under British Eventing rules (www.britisheventing.co.uk) unless specified differently below:
- Anyone mounted must wear Protective Headwear to the minimum standard of either PAS 015 or VG01.040 2014-12 with a BSI Kitemark or Inspec IC Mark with a harness properly adjusted and fastened. Fixed peaks are not permitted Cross Country
- Back protectors are compulsory for XC. They must be BETA approved and appropriately labelled “Level 3 body protector”, with the year 2000 or 2009 shown on the label manufactured in the year 2000 or after
- Any person eliminated may continue but must give way to other competitors. If necessary, officials may order any person to leave the course to prevent safety from being compromised
- The organisers will not be held responsible for any accident or injury to any rider, spectator or animal in connection with this event
- Stop watches are not permitted
- Head cams are permitted however they are worn at your own risk
A vet will be on call.
Queries can be directed to: Chairman - Katie Hancock 07917 227470 / Secretary - Sian Barnicoat 07988 670230
Late Entries will be subject to a £5 surcharge.